Friday 24 February 2012

Warley Eats!


Kath, the hostess of Just Jewellery parties, contacted welovebearwood to tell us that she wanted to spread the word about one of her Bearwood All-Stars...Warley Meats.

Kath tells us why....
“One of my favourite places in Bearwood is the butchers Warley Meats, over the other side of the woods by the Pheasant pub.

There are two butchers in there called Mick (the owner) and Ray, they have been there for 30 years and without fail everytime you go in people are laughing while waiting to be served.

Both of them are like a comedy duo, I have noticed how many men are in the queue and I'm sure they go instead of their wives just to listen to the jokes that they tell and talk about football.

I always feel happy when I come out of the shop and go there sometimes just for a pick me up.

Oh and by the way you won’t find quality meat like they serve anywhere else locally.

A happy customer.”

We’ve just created a new page on the welovebearwood blog called ‘Eat’! Bearwood has more than its fair share of yummy places to eat and to buy food from so we've decided to compile a list of the very best and that’s where we need your help.

Please send us your suggestions, comments and reviews and we’ll make sure they’re included in our Eat directory. My tummy’s rumbling just thinking about it!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with this, Warley Meats has the best fresh quality produce around and the jokes aren't bad either :)

    ReplyDelete