Well, please email the team at email@example.com, visit their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bearwood-Shuffle/216804721689073 or twitter them at http://twitter.com/#!/bearwoodshuffle
The Bearwood Promoters Team have told welovebearwood that they "were a group of 10 people randomly or not-so-randomly collected together via the Lightwoods Park meetings or through working together or through knowing someone through someone... We met at the Kings Head and after a couple of hours we had a plan. A plan for how we might organise ourselves into pushing support for more good live music in Bearwood. All this on a Monday evening after work, not bad."
They are a fully constituted non-profit community organisation and they are very proud (rightly so!) of their aims and objectives. These are:
- To operate as a not for profit voluntary community group
- To effect mutual assistance and the promotion of live music in Bearwood (Abbey Ward) which is accessible and affordable for all
- To encourage and support up and coming and established local music talent by developing opportunities to play be heard.
- To develop and nurture a culturally rich musical environment which promotes a diverse range of musical genres and reignites Bearwood’s long musical heritage
- Support a sustainable live music infrastructure in Bearwood, which contributes to local regeneration